Creating an Advert
- From the Marketplace home page, you’ll find a + symbol located in the right-hand corner of the screen next to the search tool.
- Tapping on this will take you through to the Create Ad page.
- Start by selecting Classified Advert Type from the drop-down menu.
- Below this you can then select a Category for the item/ product and then a further Sub-category you want to advertise.
- After selecting whether the item/product is for sale or wanted fill out the remaining information required to create an advert.
- At the bottom of the page is the camera symbol. Here you can upload or take as many photos as you want to accompany the advert.
- Once you’re happy with your advert tap on the blue Create Ad button at the bottom of your screen to start advertising your item/ product on Huufe.
Creating a Horse Advert
- Start by creating an advert as you would with any other classified advert.
- When in the Create Ad page and Select Horse in Classified Advert Type, the Category & whether it’s For Sale/ Loan/ Wanted
- Proceed with contact information & pricing.
- If you’ve created a profile for the Horse you’re selling on Huufe already, select it from the drop-down menu under the title Horse Profile. This will automatically fill out the information about the horse.
- Fill in the remaining information and add photos
- Once you’re happy with your advert tap on the blue Create Ad button at the bottom of your screen to start advertising your horse on Huufe.
Creating an Advert
- In the top right-hand corner is the blue button ‘create ad’
- Moving to the create ad box, from here all the information for the item for sale can be inputted – description, price, location etc.
- When selling a Horse other options will appear such as breed
- There is also the option to use one of your horse’s profile already on Huufe which will automatically input the information from the horse’s profile
- At the bottom is the button to add photos and videos for the add
- The right hand blue button at the bottom, ‘create add’, will publish the add to the Huufe Marketplace.