- Accessing Stable Management can be done through a Horse Profile – taking you directly to the individual horse’s Stable Management
- Or through the More tab – then choose which horse’s Stable Management you wish to look at.
Adding/ Editing a Service Providers
- The first page is Stable Management is the Service Providers page. To add a Service Provider, click on the + symbol in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the type of service provider it is from the drop-down menu and fill in the required information.
- Once all this is done, tap on the SAVE button in the top right-hand corner to add the service provider to your horse’s profile.
Contacting a Service Provider
- By clicking on one of the service providers this will present you with three options – Call, Email or Edit
- Click on your preferred method of contact (Call or Email) to get in touch with the service provider.
- The tap to the right of Service Providers is Appointments, this will take you through to your horse’s diary.
- To add an appointment your horse has coming up click on + symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- This will take you to the Create Appointment page. Select which Service Provider will be attending and the date & time of the appointment. Fill in any other required information and click the blue SAVE button at the bottom of the page to create the appointment.
- This will appear in your horse’s Appointment page and a reminder will be sent to you before the event.
Adding/ Removing People (Riders/Administrators)
- The tap to the right of Appointments is People, this will take you through to the list of people who have access to your horse’s profile (Riders & Administrators).
- To add a Rider or Administrator to your horse’s profile click on + symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- Then select the person you want to add from the list of followers you have on Huufe.
- To remove a Rider or Administrator simply tap on their name and you’ll be given the option to remove them from the list.
- Across the top of the Huufe page is a white tool bar in which you’ll find Stable Management.
- This will take you through to the Stable Management home page where you’ll see a list of your horses in the left-hand column. In the centre service providers & the last column on the right-hand side appointments.
Adding/Editing/Removing a Service provider
- To add a service provider to a horse start by selecting one of your horses. In the centre, Service Providers, column is a blue Add Service Provider in the top right-hand corner.
- Clicking on this will open the Service Providers Details box, select the type of service provider from the drop-down menus and fill out the required information below.
- Once all the required information has been filled in, click the blue Save button to add a Service Provider.
- To Edit or Remove a Service Provider from a horse, you’ll find three dots located next to each Service Provider, clicking on this will provide you with three options – Edit Service Provider, Delete Service Provider and Book Appointment.
- Select either Edit or Delete to carry out which action you want. Note that once deleted this can’t be undo and all information will be permanently deleted.
Booking an Appointment
- To keep track of your equine diary book appointment on Huufe to see what they’ve got coming up and never forget as Huufe will remind you.
- Simply select the Horse that has an appointment coming up and then click on the blue Book Appointment button in the last right-hand column.
- This will open up the Horse Event Details box from which you can select from the drop-down menu the Event Type and then the required information below. Once you’ve filled out what time and date the event is occurring also fill out when you’d liked to be reminded of this event, so you don’t forget!
- Alternatively, if you click on the three dots next to the Service Provider you may be using to Book Appointment with. This will present you with three option the last being Book Appointment with the selected Service Provider.
- This again will present you a box to fill out all the information required to create an appointment
- Once all the information is included click on blue Save button at the bottom to add the appointment to your horse’s diary.