- Along the bottom of the app home screen is a grey tools bar. Towards the right-hand side is the groups tab.
- Clicking on this button will take you through to the Groups page.
- The first page presented to you is a grid list of all the groups available to you on the Huufe App. To search for a certain group, there is a magnify-glass symbol below the All Groups tab.
- Once you’ve enter the name of the group tap the search button on your keyboard. If you want to close the search bar simply tap the X at the end of the search bar box. Or if you want to clear what you’ve search for tap the blue box above the search bar entitled Clear Filters.
- The grid list of all groups will have blue button at the bottom of each of their boxes. These will display three options
- +Request to Join
- To join an open group simply tap on the blue +join button. This will can the button to Joined and change the color to white. To join a closed group tap +Request to Join, this will then have to be approved by the manager of the page before you’re allowed access to the group.
- From the Home Page of the web app you’ll find a few ways to access Groups.
- Across the top tool bar where the Huufe logo is there is a tab entitled Groups which will take you through to the Groups page
- In the left-hand column you’ll find My Groups box. Here you’ll be able to see all the groups you’re currently part of or manage. This will also take you to the Groups page
- There is also the option of clicking on the Suggested Groups box in the right-hand column which will take you through to the Groups Page.
- Once on the Groups Page, there will be three tabs in a white box near the top of the page entitled
- All Groups
- My Groups
- Pending Invites
- You can navigate between these three to see the different aspects of Groups
- Within All Groups it’ll show you all the groups on Huufe. Just below the All Groups tab is a search bar ‘Find a Group’. Type in the name of a group you’re looking for.
- You can also join any of the open groups from here by simply clicking on the blue button +Join. This will add you as a member and the button will change to white stating Joined.
- For closed groups the blue button will state +Request to Join. By clicking this your request will be sent to the manager of the page and only when you’ve been approved by this user will you be able to join as a member.