Starting A Ride
- Press the Start Ride button on your phone- this will take you to a Map Screen with a blue dot showing your location.
- Before you start your ride you need to select the horse you are riding. Press the 'Horse' button- this will take you to the Select Horse screen and show you a list of horses you own, administrate or have been given permission to ride. You also have the ability to manually enter a horses name, you should note that a manually entered horse name does not have a Huufe Profile to attribute the activity to. Once you have selected your horse you will then be returned to the Map Screen where you will see the 'Horse' underscored with a light blue line.
- You are now able to choose from three further non mandatory functions before starting your ride- you can select either of the two Premium features- LiveRide and SafeRide (see specific notes on these features) .
- You are set to start your ride- simply press the 'Start Ride' button
During The Ride
- Whilst your activity is being tracked you will see a screen showing a map with your location. It will also show the name of the Horse you are riding, the Route you have selected if you have selected one), the activity time and the distance you have ridden. You also have the option to start both SafeRide and LiveRide, take a Photo or a Video and look at the map without any Activity information being displayed. You are able to navigate away from the Huufe App at anytime whilst tracking an activity.
- To end the ride without saving it you can press the 'Close' button or the 'End Ride' button and then the 'Discard' button.
- To take a photo or video, press the 'Photo/Video' button and take your photo or video following the on screen instructions. You can take multiple photos and videos and they will be associated with the activity when it is saved. Once you have taken your photo or video you will be returned to the Activity Tracking screen.
Ending The Ride
- To end your ride press the 'End Ride' button, this will take you to the Save Ride screen and show you a map of where you have been, a number of free text/ drop down boxes and options to either discard, resume or save your ride.
- You are able to give your ride a unique title, select the activity type from a drop down menu and you are able to give your activity a further in-depth description.
- By entering a route name it will automatically save the route and be available for other riders to follow in future.
- Any photos or videos you have taken during the ride will be shown as thumbnails in this screen and by pressing the 'Add Photo' text you will get a choice to either choose further photos/ videos or take a new one.
- You are given the option to share your ride on both Twitter and Facebook using the toggle switches.
- You can make your activity completely private from everyone by using the toggle switch in the 'Private Activity' section.
- By pressing the 'Save' or 'Discard' buttons you will be taken back to the main Activity Feed page where you will see your activity if you have saved it.
- By pressing the 'Resum' button you will be taken back to the activity tracking map page.