To ensure user security, the following security enforcement are in place:
Passwords need to be comprised of the following:
- At least 6 characters of length
- At least one Uppercase character
- At least one Lowercase character
- At least one numeric character
- At least one special character
- After the 3rd unsuccessful password attempt, a user’s account will need password resetting via email.
- Password resetting will occur by sending the user a link via email which then allows them to reset their password and unlock their account.
- If you ever forget your password, go to the Log In page and click on the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Log in box.
- Type in your email address and an email will be sent to you to reset your password